Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's been awhile...

So my dad got back from Germany today. He was here when I got home. It was weird...It soo seemed like he genuinely missed me. Crazyness. Anyway, here's what pissed me off. During dinner, Kevin talks about how he has "so much stuff" to do during spring break, implying he didn't want to go to San Felipe next week. And like...Why the hell can't people relize that there are certain times when you can and cannot talk about things. My dad, after being deprived of his son for almost three weeks, comes home to here that he doesn't want to spend sping break with him. So now, my dad wants to go alone. W/e, I don't really want to go, but like fuck man, how retarded can you be...don't tell that to him THE SAME DAY he comes home.

Now, I really don't wanna go to sleep, I can feel my tiredness, but I don't want tommorow to start...I don't wanna go to to 1st period with Mr. Boling...Oh, today after school, Ms. Kavy said hi to me. Man was that painful. Severely. She sounded all nice and shit. Blech...

And something else, today at lunch, when I was buying my food, I was like "Can I get a Cactus Cooler and a Funnyons" and Mr. Gustan was all like "Here you go Brian", in like the nicest way possible. Idk...I like niceness...A lot. It made me so happy for a while.

Then came 7th period. Gah, that stupid test, Mr. Barrow didn't teach us shit. At all. Whatsoever. Blah.

Oh, so back to me being at home. I finally got to see my report card...It's the worst one all year. And the thing that makes me mad is that I see that I'm getting a C in Bio, ONE WEEK before the next grading period ends. Perfect. Oh, and Mr. D gives me a fucking B in Marching Band. Fuck the world, I seriously do as much as I can. I'm going to talk to him tommorow, because really there is NO way I cannot be tardy. So, I see no point in letting it drag down my GPA, escpeccially when that is the class causing the most stress.

O shit I just remembered I have to do my Spanish Hw...Will I have time later...? Well, I'm tired, but I guess I just gotta do it right now...Good thing I'm getting a ride to school tommorow...I'll get SOME sleep. Woot.

Night.

No comments: