Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Beyond Belief...

Lmao, so now Shellie is threatening to take my door away. She walked out of my room, after I asked her to please close the door, and she didn’t, so ya, I kinda slammed it closed. Anyway, I just find it funny. I’ll adapt to any bullshit threat she throws at me. I mean, I’ve been grounded from the phone for longer than I can remember. Sometime while I was still in 8th grade I do believe… And my parents for some reason think it’s still bothering me. Ha. Do they really think of me as so dependant on that stupid thing that I’d hold a grudge for half a year, especially when I have so much other shit going on my life? She’s just…impossible. We were kinda fighting earlier, because I was doing homework, and then she calls me down to make dinner. I see a pot on the stove, so I ask “What’s for dinner? Soup?” she replies, “ DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’D DOING SOUP???” So when that happened I was just like…O Fuck This, and was just in a general bad mood. And then we got in an argument about how we don’t have any napkins. But really, wtf, three people in this family can drive, why can’t SOMEBODY just get some fucking napkins. So now, Imma try do choke down some too-well-done chicken, and almost rotting potatoes, then try to finish up my insane amount of homework (History chapter, theme and questions, Biology, several homework assignments I’m somehow missing, English, reading 50 more pages in my book) while trying to recover from the inevitable nausea of a half-ass meal. Oh how I despise her sometimes…… Fuck so now I’m back. Apparently, I have a completely spoiled attitude, despite the amount of work I’m constantly doing with everything and not complaining, but I guess one little “outburst” completely overides, EVERYTHING! So, she and my dad want to send me to Mexico to live for a couple of weeks. Doesn't that just seem completely rational? And it's just gonna totally improve my "attitude problem", because after I come back, I'll just be a happy camper!!! Fucking amazing...

No comments: