Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy busy busy....

Last night was the Marshall Talent Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao, it was dreadful...Like ridiculously. No talent. Crappy stage crew. Abysmal organization. Lol, but its all cool, bcause Noah won! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol ya. Anyway, afterwords, we gave a ride home to Ronnica...and she should feel pretty honored, because she is the first person my dad has ever given a ride to in Pasadena. And ya, it was insane. Lol she was so afraid of him...So right now, I have to go to this Jazz Festival, and its gonna be like all fricken day, from 9 to 5. Then we have dinner guests over (WTF! WE NEVER HAVE GUESTS!). Then tomorrow, since Mr. D's only plan of fundraising has failed (the PCC Flea Market), we must now try to scramble up some hope of going to Santa Cruz, so we're gonna go along Allen trying to Ad space into our winter concert. That part is kinda scary, because I'm scared to get stuck with a crap group, or an awkward group, or a weird group. And ya. Thats from 10 to 2. But, I have so much HW to do! Biology project is due, painfully retarded History Hw is due, and I need to start my art for Ms. Kavy. Sigh. And I wanted to practice my cello!!! And also, I need to call my aunt, and tell her we're not going to SamAsh anymore. I despise that place anyway. But ya.

No comments: