Monday, March 12, 2007

So Ummm...

Omg, I fucking hate this. My lessons are canceled because of some stupid shit that makes no sense. I can’t stop listening to “Someday you will be loved” by Death Cab for Cutie. My house is going on the market again, and I know its gonna fuck up the world once again. My dad is….agh just fuck him! And he’s threatening me by taking away my cello. Meaning, no buying my own, no getting my lessons, no even taking classes at PCC. For the one day I had lessons, my future of being a pro cellist wasn’t a dream, it was a possibility. And hes about to completely crush every remnant of that feeling. Its 11 :12 at night, and I can’t go to sleep. I cant find my book for Ms. Kavanagh. Ms Galvez is gonna bug me about finding prices for the fried rice for the Asian fair. I need to get a teacher so I can learn a song for my Performance class at PCC, but like I said, doesn’t look like that’s a possibility. Today people after school were bugging the fuck out a me, and followed me places, even though CLEARLY I wanted to be left the fuck alone. My internet is being massively retarded. My toe is bleeding, and the puss stuff never stops coming out, all because my dad refuses to go to the doctor again, because those guys ripped him off. The doctors are stupid and/or fucked up enough to charge us 550 dollars instead of 200. My leg is hurting for reasons I’m not quite sure of. I’m gonna have to wake up with my brother again tomorrow and imma be yelled at for some unknown reason. The general public at school doesnt know when they should just impale themselves. God damn fuck the world. I hate this shit