Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Embodiment of Irrationality

Omg, I love that title. Ok anyway lately, wayyy to much crazyness for me to handle. I've developed a fear that if I walk in the dark too long, somethings gonna pop up in front of me, and I'll trip and fall. Also, all bugs scare me silly recently. I was in the laundry room, covering my mouth with both hands, and putting my clothes in a basket using my feet, because I thought this gnat was gonna fly into my mouth. It happened before, and ya, so at least its not ENTIRELY insane. When I was little, a fly flew into my mouth while i was eating. And I kinda bit it on accident, and ya, not fun. Then I have all these fears of my being 50 years old and alone, and it's scary and ya. Idk, it's so easy to let your fears get the best of you..

No comments: