Sunday, February 18, 2007

Post Before I Go To Sleep

For some reason, I had this overwhelming desire to type something. So here's just to get the world caught up on so many things I forgot to say to some people. First, I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, lmao. I really should not find it funny, but I do. I checked it out on WebMd and everything, and yeah, it explains the burning pain that surges through me when anywhere from my pinky to forearm touches anything. Second. Mackenzie!!! I need your email! Lol, because of moments like this when i relized I wanted to tell you sumthing, but then you're like gone and stuff. Umm, ya that blog you replied to wasn't aimed at you, but that poem thing you sent me kicks ass! I love it. And hmmm what else...Oh yes, I have learned that I am not the only person in the world who despises shoes. And Jennifer said something abuot that that I really liked. Something like, "If it were up to me, I'd never wear them, but no, I have to live in a society where you can't even get food if you don't have shoes." Really, how stupid is that. There just stupid things on your feet! They're so stupid. I need to start a rally at school, and see what would happen if nobody wore shoes one day. It would be so fun. Anyway, yay! I'm gonna be going to the movies tommorow, and I'm gonna get myself some Ms. Feild's (mmmmm) I love that place. Oh shiot, I was gonna call that music store today to see when my cello would be coming in. Sigh, they'll be open tomorrow, right? Nobody actually takes this holiday, whatever holiday it is, I really don't know, seriously. OH MAN, and I also gotta type that essay for Bio...hmmm doesn't seem too hard though, I just need to remember the website...OH, and that reminds me, I need to post about this one super crazy genetic disorder, and like ya. Omg, posting right before bed is a bad idea, I get thinking too much =/

No comments: